Maa VaishnoDevi Yatra With Patnitop
Tour Duration – Drpended On Mode of Journey
Tour By Air – 5 Nights 6 Days
Tour By Train 7 Nights 8 Days
Starting & Ending Points – Kolhapur, Hatkanangale, Miraj, Satara, Pune.
3 Nights In Katra & Remaining In Journey
Mata Vaishno Devi
Mata Vaishno Devi temple is considered one of the holiest shrines for Hindus. Here, Maha Kalimata, Maha Sarswatimata & Maha Laxmimata all three combined in the form of ‘shakti’ here the goddess is worshipped in her ‘Shakti’ form and more than a Millions of devotees visit the place every year to seek blessings.
The holy Gupha in which mata resides is situated on the Trikoot Parvat and the journey starts from base camp Katra. The Long 14 Km Treak to the sacred gupha from Katra is a pleasent one because of the best facilities provided by Maa Vaishno Devi Shrine Bord. It Takes five to six hours to reach Bhawan ( A secred Gupha ). There are lots of facility to reach Bhavan including Halicopter Service. It was always good to Plan very Early to avail all facility in a proper and Comfermed way so make your Decision early to have this great pilgramage comfortably .
Patnitop is Hill Top Tourist Attrction in Udhampur District in the Jammu & Kashmir situated in the Snow Capped Peaks of Shivalik Mountain range, a part of Himalaya. The panaromic views of Patnitop make this place a perfect Tourist Destination. Along with the widespread abundance in sceneries, Patnitop is also known for activities like skiing and trekking because of this Patnitop Becoms a popular tourist attraction of all time.
Day – 1
Arrival at Jammu Tawi Railway station or Jammu Airport after breakfast procced towards Katra & Check Inn the hotel.After Refrashment Procced to Bhawan For darshan of Mata and return back to Hotel by midnight or Early Morning.
Day – 2
It was a resting day and you can make all your shoping in the Katra. Some of the tourist who are not get started for Darshan they can procced for Darshan Early in the morning and come back till Evening for rest.
Day – 3
Early in the morning move towards Patnitop and come back to Hotel for Night stay.
Day – 4
Check Out & Get ready for Returning Journey.
Inclusions in Tour
- All Night Comfortable Stay.
- All Transfers.
- Guide Fee, Tour Mananger Charges, Parkings fee .
- Train Ticket Fair, or Air Ticket Fair by your choice – Tatkal Charges or Extra Air Fair will be Charged extra.
Excluded ( Not Included )
- Warm Cloths, Jackets & Boots by Rent at Patnitop is not included. ( Appox. Rs.300/-)
- Your Personal Expences like Shoping and other .
- Entery Fees of Various Places, Horse Riding charges, Battery Car Carges, Roapway charges at Vaishnodevi.
- Any other Expenceses which is not included in Tour Plan.
- Extra Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances, Riots, Locks etc.
- Every Thing Which is Not Mentioned in our Inclusion List.
- Meal, Water or any other Expences in Tour is not Included.
By air ( Economy Class ) – 28000/- Per Person
By Train – 3 Tire Ac – 12500/- Per person
By Train – Sleeper Class – 8000/- Per Person.
* Air Charges are from Pune To Jammu & Jammu to Pune ( Economy Class )and may be Increase or Decrease, Depended on the situation of the time of booking.
* Child up to three years has no cost to pay but above the age of three years to ten years have to pay 60% percent of the total tour price and he is not given seperate Seat and seperate Bed.
Things To Remember
1. Every Traveller must have their ID ( Aadhar Card/Voter Id/Driving Licence/School ID/Passport.
2. Give Us a Clear Information about your Deaseases, Daily Pills which you take and other Health related Issues to serve you better.
3. Give our Tour Mananger information about your Personal Activity if any, because sometimes your extra activity may go wrong.
4. Any Personal Demand like Booking of Higher Class Hotel Room or higher class in Journey or Helicopter Booking will be Intimated Early by you We will certainly try for upgradation but conformation will be depended on the avalibility.
|Cancellation Period In Days prior the date of Departure,||Cancellation Fee Applicable on Net Tour Price Per Person ( In Percent )|
|Day - 0 to 5||100 % ( No Refund )|
|Day - 6 to 15||80 % ( 20% Amount will Refundeble)|
|Day - 16 to 30||50 % ( 50% Amount will Refundeble)|
|Day - 31 to 45||40 % ( 60% Amount will Refundeble)|
|Day - 46 to 60||30 % ( 70% Amount will Refundeble)|
|Day - 61 to 90||20 % ( 80% Amount will Refundeble)|